Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sarah Moon

It has been a super busy day with writing application for a job I really, really want in Byron. I can tell you it's very difficult to translate uni degrees and such from swedish to english.  I came across the add by chance,  I was just looking, clicking around their webpage and there it was! Felt like it was meant for me! Please cross your fingers! Spent the afternoon at my niece's 6th birthday party with her wild mates. Everyone (including me) got a proper sugar-high and played around for hours! Super fun. Session number two takes place tomorrow but I'm expecting that one to be a bit calmer since it's more for family. Who knows tho...







From one thing to another...Been looking a lot at Sarah Moons photographs lately, she really is living legend. Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment