Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Materials and inspiration





Chefchaouen, Chefchaouen, Morocco
This travel blog photo's source is TravelPod page: Aug 21, 1999

Photo from Souriredemonalice



















As kliché as it may sound, everything around me inspires me... The last few (7 or 8) years I spoiled myself completely with trips around the world. It's had great impact on me, I have heaps of inspiring pictures in my head, and quite a few on my hard drive as well. (even tho I couldn't find the moroccan or tunisian ones now and had to borrow some of the internet) Before I started vagabonding around the globe I spent my first 19years in Sweden so those images are probably the strongest ones in my mind. The granny project will involve "rag rugs", is that really the really the right translation? Rag rugs for me are very typical swedish summer. But I want t make new shapes and ways of using them

No comments:

Post a Comment