Friday, July 22, 2011

Journey to the Center of the Earth










This ice cream looked pretty in it's colours but tasted absolutly NADA! Blä, as we would say in swedish.  Really inspired me to go home and make my own rhubarb sorbet tho.







...oh well, at least to the centre of Sweden. The people who wanted to find the geographical centre of Sweden printed a map of the country on thick paper. Then they tried to balance it on a needle. Where it balanced perfectly an didn't tip over was the centre. It turned out to be Flataklacken in Medelpad. And thats where I went on a day trip yesterday! Think I'm gonna continue touristing around the area where I grew up. I have another month in beautiful Sweden and it's so nice to see Sundsvall from another perspective. Have already planned a pedal boat trip and a cruise around Alnön! Looking forward! :D

Tonight I'm meeting up with some lovely friends in town for a glas of wine or three. So good to see these people again it's not very often I get the chance to.

xx
Skirt and earrings from spell Bag and t-shirt mums old ones. Sunnies Åhléns

No comments:

Post a Comment