Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mitt i naturen. Nature calling.

It's been a super busy first week in my lovely motherland. Midsummer lived up to all my expectations, good friends, good food and good vibes. The next day I took the train up north to visit my grandmother.  She lives in a little paradise in the middle of nowhere. I spent most of my summers growing up in this place. It always has and always will inspire me. Both interior and exterior wise! That is actually what this blog is all about...inspiration! 
I went fishing with my dad and caught a bunch of delicious fishes for dinner. 
My bff Anna n I



The midsummer pole



Grannys awsome wallpapers and paintings




Australya Mate

Sweet Sweden

Gäddan
(det är alltså inte en gädda egentligen men den kallas det)

Midsummer flowers behind the barn

Gone fishing

1 down 3 to go


yum!
I just love being close to nature. And good food too!

No comments:

Post a Comment